Want to make some place card holders of your own?? Follow these easy steps:
1. Find a good stick. I pulled one out of my back yard with a good crusty bark that was about 2″ in diameter. I wouldn’t recommend anything smaller than about 1 1/2″ in diameter but you could go up to 4″.
2. Using a miter saw cut your stick into sections. I cut mine between 1 1/2″ – 2″ and came up with 11 small pieces.
4. Using a circular saw, adjust your blade to approximately 1/4″ and run the saw over the center to create a shallow groove.
5. Repeat with your remaining pieces!
6. Create place cards or labels of your choice and enjoy!